Be a Safety Sponsor – Donate Now!
The Center for Patient Safety is an independent, not-for-profit, 501(c) 3 corporation. Donations supporting Center resources and services to improve the safety of care and reduce errors in healthcare, may qualify as a tax deduction.
Safety Sponsor Opportunities:
Individual Sponsor – Contributions are welcome in any amount
- Special Initiative Sponsor – Support for specific safety initiatives led by the Center (contact Center for details)
- Educational Sponsor – Minimum of $1,000 plus travel expense – A Center speaker at your venue
- Bronze Sponsor – $2,500 – Press release, one discounted registration to Annual Conference
- Silver Sponsor – $5,000 – Press release, link from Center Website, recognition at Center events, one discounted registration to Annual Conference
- Gold Sponsor – $10,000 – Same as silver sponsor, plus banner recognition at Center events and table display at one Center event
- Platinum Sponsor – $20,000 – Same as gold sponsor, plus recognition in Center publications and one patient safety event for organization as agreed upon between Sponsor and Center
All Safety Sponsors are recognized on the Center’s website in addition to individual sponsor level recognition.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? There are three easy options for your convenience:
- Complete this brief online form and we’ll invoice you for your selection.
- Or print or download the Center for Patient Safety Sponsor Form and return it to our office.
- Or, click below and you’ll be taken directly to PayPal so you can donate even faster!