- My Medicine List – A form developed by the MOCPS to help patients talk with their doctors and keep track of their medicines, (including over-the-counter and herbal medicines and vitamins) and allergies.
- What You Need to Know About Your Medicine (MOCPS Brochure) This resource offers tips about medicine use as well as what consumers need to know at home, the hospital, the drug store and the doctor’s office.
- Health Care (MOCPS Poster)
- ConsumerMedSafety.org from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices.
- SafeMedication.com from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
- AHRQ – “Your Medicines: Be Smart. Be Safe” guide in English and Spanish.
- AHRQ – Medication Management Guide in Spanish
- The Joint Commission – New Animated “Speak Up” Series – Easy to Understand Medication Safety Tips, including Spanish Translation.
Home David Marx