Patient Safety Awareness Month is sponsored by the Missouri Center for Patient Safety.
GENERAL BANNER 24 x 48
CUSTOMIZABLE BANNER 24 X 48
HORIZONTAL TABLE TENT
HORIZONTAL TABLE TENT – CUSTOMIZABLE
VERTICAL TABLE TENT – CUSTOMIZABLE
These materials are created in a format that will produce high quality prints. The following are instructions to customize these materials with your hospital’s logo.
1) Save the file onto your computer then open it up in Adobe Acrobat.
2) Check that your “Comment & Markup” toolbar is open. If it’s not, click on “View,” then select “Toolbars” and “Comment & Markup” from the drop-down menu.
3) Click on the stamp icon on the “Comment & Markup” toolbar to set up your document’s identity. Enter as much information as you like. This can include information such as your name, title and organization.
4) Click on stamp icon again to open the drop-down menu. From this menu, select “Create Custom Stamp.” A window will open, prompting you to select a file to create your stamp.
5) Click “Browse” to locate a file that you want to use in creating your custom stamp. If you do not see the file, check that you are searching for the correct file type in the “Files of Type” drop-down menu.
6) Click “OK” once you have selected your desired file. A new window will open, prompting you to select the location where you would like to store your custom stamp.
7) Select the appropriate category in the “Category” drop-down menu. You also can name the custom stamp by typing a title into the “Name” box.
8) Click “OK” to finish creating your custom stamp.
9) Click on the stamp icon again to open the drop-down menu. From this menu, select the custom stamp you just created.
10) Click on your custom stamp. A light shadow of the stamp will appear on the screen. Move the stamp to the spot where you wish to place it within the PDF and click on your mouse.If you have questions, please contact Alex Christgen at the Missouri Center for Patient Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org | 888.935.8272