Per the American Society of Healthcare Risk Managers (ASHRM) Getting to Zero initiative, a proactive approach to patient safety and risk reduction is needed to improve patient safety and “A key component of this proactive process is to share lessons that have been learned from managing and preventing serious safety events”. This proactive approach is shared and supported by Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs)!
Sign up for Updates!
- Banding Together - for patient safety
- CUSP/Basics of CUSP
- CUSP/Communication & Teamwork
- CUSP/Stop BSI
- CUSP/Stop CAUTI
- Fall Prevention
- Hand Hygiene Project
- IOM’s To Err is Human Report - 10th Anniv.
- Medication Safety - “My Medicine List”
- Missouri Just Culture Collaborative
- Missouri Safe Surgery-Saves Lives DASH!
- Patient Safety Awareness Month
- Protecting 5 Million Lives
Missouri HEN (#mohen)
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Be a Safety Sponsor!
Want more information?