MOCPS was excited to learn of a new associate at Outcome Engenuity. Paul LeSage, from the Portland, Oregon area, has over 30 years in fire and EMS service as a flight paramedic, assistant chief, and expert in front-line emergency service operations. Paul brings his unique application of the Just Culture concepts to the EMS community. MOCPS is looking forward to working with Paul (and the rest of the Outcome Engenuity team) in the future! Find out more on Outcome Engenuity’s site.
- Banding Together - for patient safety
- CUSP/Basics of CUSP
- CUSP/Communication & Teamwork
- CUSP/Stop BSI
- CUSP/Stop CAUTI
- Fall Prevention
- Hand Hygiene Project
- IOM’s To Err is Human Report - 10th Anniv.
- Medication Safety - “My Medicine List”
- Missouri Just Culture Collaborative
- Missouri Safe Surgery-Saves Lives DASH!
- Patient Safety Awareness Month
- Protecting 5 Million Lives
Missouri HEN (#mohen)
Be a Safety Sponsor!
Want more information?