The Missouri Center for Patient Safety now offers “Safe Tables” for its Patient Safety Organization (PSO) members. What is a “Safe Table”? It’s a members-only shared learning meeting among health care providers to network and exchange patient safety experiences and best practices in an open, uninhibited and legally protected environment. The venue allows participants to share de-identified adverse events with other hospitals, gain input and support and learn from their own mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. Ultimately, the end result is safer care for patients in all the participants’ hospitals. View Fall Prevention Interventions developed at the Safe Table held in April 2012.
Sign up for Updates!
View PSO Safety Alerts
- Banding Together - for patient safety
- CUSP/Basics of CUSP
- CUSP/Communication & Teamwork
- CUSP/Stop BSI
- CUSP/Stop CAUTI
- Fall Prevention
- Hand Hygiene Project
- IOM’s To Err is Human Report - 10th Anniv.
- Medication Safety - “My Medicine List”
- Just Culture Collaborative
- Safe Surgery-Saves Lives DASH!
- Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Protecting 5 Million Lives
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Be a Safety Sponsor!
Want more information?