Come join the passionate and motivated staff at the Missouri Center for Patient Safety where our vision is “a healthcare environment safe for all patients, in all processes, all the time.” The Center is a nationally recognized leader in patient safety work, serving as a federally listed Patient Safety Organization (PSO) with over 180 participants; leading the national CUSP/Stop CLABSI and Stop CAUTI collaboratives in Missouri; and developing the first ever PSO adverse event reporting system for emergency medical services. The Center has the benefits of a large company and the flexibility of a small office setting. The Center is currently accepting applications for the position of part-time administrative assistant. VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION and APPLY TODAY!
2013 Annual Report Now Available
- Banding Together - for patient safety
- CUSP/Basics of CUSP
- CUSP/Communication & Teamwork
- CUSP/Stop BSI
- CUSP/Stop CAUTI
- Fall Prevention
- Hand Hygiene Project
- IOM’s To Err is Human Report - 10th Anniv.
- Medication Safety - “My Medicine List”
- Missouri Just Culture Collaborative
- Missouri Safe Surgery-Saves Lives DASH!
- Patient Safety Awareness Month
- Protecting 5 Million Lives
Missouri HEN (#mohen)
Be a Safety Sponsor!
Want more information?