MOCPS is pleased to announce that Primaris, the federally designated Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for the state of Missouri, has asked us to lead the Basics of Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program (CUSP) training program for seven hospitals as part of a CAUTI training project. We are honored that Primaris has recognized our expertise with CUSP and success in working with hospitals to implement it successfully. The Basics of CUSP is part of the Center’s People, Priorities and Learning Together initiative.
Sign up for Updates!
View PSO Safety Alerts
- Banding Together - for patient safety
- CUSP/Basics of CUSP
- CUSP/Communication & Teamwork
- CUSP/Stop BSI
- CUSP/Stop CAUTI
- Fall Prevention
- Hand Hygiene Project
- IOM’s To Err is Human Report - 10th Anniv.
- Medication Safety - “My Medicine List”
- Just Culture Collaborative
- Safe Surgery-Saves Lives DASH!
- Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Protecting 5 Million Lives
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Be a Safety Sponsor!
Want more information?