The Joint Commission has approved a new National Patient Safety Goal for 2012 related to catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI) prevention in hospitals. The goal requires implementation of evidence-based practices to prevent CAUTIs, which account for up to 80 percent of all healthcare acquired infections (HAIs).
2013 Annual Report Now Available
- Banding Together - for patient safety
- CUSP/Basics of CUSP
- CUSP/Communication & Teamwork
- CUSP/Stop BSI
- CUSP/Stop CAUTI
- Fall Prevention
- Hand Hygiene Project
- IOM’s To Err is Human Report - 10th Anniv.
- Medication Safety - “My Medicine List”
- Missouri Just Culture Collaborative
- Missouri Safe Surgery-Saves Lives DASH!
- Patient Safety Awareness Month
- Protecting 5 Million Lives
Missouri HEN (#mohen)
Be a Safety Sponsor!
Want more information?